Monday, 10 February 2014

Week 7

2nd week back in work. It's really difficult. I'm only working with 1 service user, and we're so short staffed I spend most of the time in the office alone.

Everyone in work knows too, so it makes it difficult that we're not talking about it..

The last couple of days I have been tired, with varying times of feeling sick - sometimes in the night, sometimes after lunch, sometimes in the morning....my boobs still hurt too, but not as bad.
I don't think I've been in a terribly good mood, not overly snappy, just not 'happy'. I've had a lot of headaches too.

We bought a new bed this weekend. I have buyers remorse big time! Why are we spending this money when we have a baby on the way?! I know we've never had a new bed, and this one if hopefully for life, and will have lots of room for the baby to snuggle in with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment