That night I had very very bad cramps, then the next day some bleeding. Not really bad, and it was mostly orange coloured!
I saw my gp, who refered me to the EPAU (early pregnancy assessment unit).
That wasn't nice either. Bloods, internal examination, swabs, urine pregnancy test... They were also the bearer of bad news, but didn't give me any real answers, just possibilities. My urine test came back weak, suggesting that I wasn't pregnant, that it hadn't grown or was growing in the wrong place. They said a blood test would be more accurate.
I had to wait two hours for the blood results. But whe. I did they were 65,000 +, which they said would be consistent with being 10 weeks pregnant! But they don't seem too optimistic, so I'm now having a scan. I thought I would have it today (Thursday) but when I called in the afternoon they said they had been calling me all day... But I had no missed calls! Turns out they had the phone number wrong... So now I have to wait til tomorrow :(
I also got my letter through today for my dating scan. It's going to be 13th march 9.45. Unless of course they say not to if I have this emergency one now...
No comments:
Post a Comment